This live virtual training teaches how to implement the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
The Certified Information Security Management Systems—Lead Implementer, C)ISMS-LI, certification course prepares students to help any organization through the process of making an information security management systems (“ISMS”) compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
ISO/IEC 27001 was developed to set a higher standard for information security as a result of increased cyber security risk. Students will not only implement the ISO/IEC 27001 standard but also help organizations set up controls, processes, and procedures for using a ISMS that will facilitate enhanced information security.
- Hardcopy Course Book
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- A basic familiarity with information systems and an interest in implementation.
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- IT System Implementer
- IT Auditor
- IT Consultant
- Chief Information Officer
- Security Consultant
- Students will: Acquire the necessary knowledge to manage an ISMS implementation
- Be ready to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS implementation
- History and Development of the ISMS
- Information Security Principles
- Risk Management
- Implementing an ISMS
- Auditing an ISMS
If you have questions or would like to schedule a training please contact us.