This course is designed to help you pass the NEW AWS Certified Developer Associate (CDA) Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of this course you will be able to take the CDA exam. No specific programming knowledge is needed (though knowing a language would be advantageous) and no prior AWS experience required.
This product consist of the E-learning courses for the modules it contains.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites: In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language & Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
This course covers:
- Have learnt about some of the various services offered by Amazon Web Services. You’ll also learn the basic steps to get started developing a Node.js application on AWS.
- Have learnt about services and features to enable you to host your service with confidence.
- Have learnt about AWS security and elastic services designed to host your application and guarantee high availability.
The AWS Certified Developer training is intended for individuals who perform a develop role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS based application.
- Getting Started with Amazon Web Services
- Core Services on AWS
- AWS Infrastructure Services
- AWS Service Integration and Orchestration
- AWS Serverless Application & Container Management
- AWS Code Management and Monitoring Tools
Three-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-200: Messaging Administrator, Part 1
€ 493,00 (excl. BTW)