Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must have certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training you will be able to take the CSA exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
This product consist of the E-learning courses for the modules it contains.
Working knowledge of distributed systems, Familiarity with general networking concepts, Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures, Familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
This course covers:
- How standard IT technologies map onto to cloud equivalents in the AWS environment.
- Cloud computing concepts and also defines AWS services that can solve specific business problems.
- Common AWS management tools at the GUI and command line levels. It includes content covered on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
- Have learnt about EFS and EBS concepts and put them into practice using GUI and command line tools.
- S3 bucket storage, long-term archiving with Glacier, the AWS storage gateway for providing cloud storage access to on-premises clients, and data import and export options.
- Planning, creating, and managing VPCs and subnets will be covered, as well as Direct Connect and Network ACLs.
- How to use the AWS CLI and PowerShell to create and manage EC2 instances.
- Numerous caching services and performance and high availability solutions provided by AWS.
- Have learnt when and how to work with EBS volume snapshots.
- How to plan and implement IAM user and group accounts, Active Directory integration, and MFA.
- AWS cost optimization methods, CloudTrail monitoring, app provisioning with Elastic Beanstalk, and OpsWorks and CloudFormation stacks for both Windows and Linux.
- How to secure AWS resources such as EC2 instances, S3 buckets and EBS volumes.
- Methods of restoring disrupted AWS services with minimal downtime.
- AWS troubleshooting strategies.
- Content delivery networks improve user access to web content. Route 53 is an AWS DNS service. These topics will be discussed in this course.
- Multiple AWS cloud-hosted database solutions, when to use a specific database solution and how to enable database high availability.
This course is intended for: Solutions architects & Solution design engineers.
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: AWS Primer
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: AWS Storage Solutions
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Loose Coupling
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Architecting for the Cloud
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: High Availability
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Database Managed Services
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Caching
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Scalability and Elasticity
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Architecture Security
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Virtual Private Cloud
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Optimizing Storage
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Optimizing Compute Resources
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Managing AWS
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Amazon Machine Images
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Auto Scaling
- AWS Associate Solution Architect: Building and Managing AWS Solutions
E-learning collection: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
€ 150,00 (excl. BTW)