This course is designed for those who are new to AWS. It covers the functions AWS has, how these functions interact with each other and shows how these functions, alone and in combination, can benefit an organization. With this course you will have a solid, foundational understanding of AWS.
This product consist of the E-learning courses for the modules it contains.
This course covers:
- An understanding of cloud computing concepts and, specifically, how Amazon Web Services can meet business needs.
- One-off configurations executed using the AWS management console and automation using PowerShell and the AWS command line interface.
- Storage for EC2 virtual machines, general S3 storage, as well as longer-term storage through Glacier.
- Fundamental networking components such as VPCs and subnets. Other networking topics such as Route 53 DNS domains, CloudFront content delivery, and dedicated links to AWS through Direct Connect are also covered.
- EC2 virtual machine deployment, configuration, and management. It also covers the role of identity and access management.
- How office productivity needs are met through the use of Amazon WorkDocs for file management and sharing.
- A variety of AWS topics related to security, mobile hub, IoT, high availability, and big data analytics.
Individuals and organizations seeking to gain insight as to how Amazon Web Services can benefit them
- AWS: Cloud Primer
- AWS: Management Tools
- AWS: Storage
- AWS: Networking
- AWS: Virtual Machines, Identity & Access Management
- AWS: WorkDocs
- AWS: Other Services