The visual above shows how the courses for the healthcare track build on one another to steadily expand competence in this specialization. This link will take you to an overview of all Mile2 courses.
The C)HISSP couse foucuses on data security and privacy concerns that specifically apply to organisations active in the healthcare sector.
The, vendor-neutral, Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner certification course covers the skills and knowledge to implement the best IT Healthcare Practices. The course also covers regulatory compliance and standards in the healthcare industry. Because of growing industry regulations and privacy requirements in the healthcare industry, the Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner was developed by mile2. The CHISSPs have become vital in managing and protecting healthcare data and are tasked to protect patient information by implementing, managing, and assessing proper IT controls for patient health information integrity.
- Online Video
- Electronic Book(Workbook/Lab guide)
- Exam Prep Questions
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- A minimum of 1 year of Healthcare Information Systems
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- Information System Security Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Health IS Managers
- Risk Managers
- Information Security Managers
- Compliance & Privacy Officers
- Intro to Healthcare Industry
- Frameworks and Regulatory Environment
- Healthcare Privacy & Security Policies
- Information Governance & Risk Assessment
- Information Risk Assessment
- Third-Party Risk Management