The visual above shows how the courses for the IS management electivestrack build on one another to steadily expand competence in this specialization. This link will take you to an overview of all Mile2 courses.
This course covers the functions and requirements of system security management. Once complete students will be able to establish, apply and review information security standards that conform to current best practices and policies.
Today, when it comes to identifying critical issues and providing effective IS management solutions, companies are leaning on IS managers to create solutions for tomorrow’s problems. The knowledge and course content provided in the Certified Information Systems Security Manager, C)ISSM, will cover ISACA®’s CISM exam. In addition the course provides a measurable certification that demonstrates proficiency in the IS Management Field.
The C)ISSM will receive in-depth knowledge in topics that pertain to the following: Information Security Governance, Information Risk Management & Compliance, Information Security Program Development & Management and Information Security Incident management. Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Security Manager students will be able to establish industry acceptable IS Management standards with current best practices and policies.
Electronic Book(Workbook/Lab guide)
Exam Prep Questions
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- A minimum of 1 year in Information Systems
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- IS Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Risk Managers
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
- System Managers
The C)ISSM covers:
- the skills and knowledge to assess threat analysis and risks
- Risk & incident management
- Security programs and CISO roles
- IS security strategy and frameworks
- Audit and Risk management creation of policies, compliance and awareness
- well as DR and BCP development, deployment and maintenance.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Information Security Governance
- Module 3: Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Module 4: Information Security Program Development and Management
- Module 5: Information Security Incident Management
Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional ISCAP
€ 875,00 (excl. BTW)