The visual above shows which specialization tracks branch out from this course. This link will take you to an overview of all Mile2 courses.
This course serves as the foundation for several specializations, giving trainees the platform needed to deleop themselves in a mutitude of areas.
According to a recent study, the top source of security incidents within a company are the current employees. This course prepares you for security across the entire environment including understanding risk management, identity and access control, network and data security. This is just a short list of everything that we cover within this course, which will include new technologies like IoT and cloud services. This course is intended to prepare you to be a benefit to any company that is attempting to improve its security posture! With this certification, you will be marketable to any company, anywhere across the globe.
- Online Video
- Electronic Book(Workbook/Lab guide)
- Exam Prep Questions
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- Recommended minimum one-year of experience with server administration or network administration.
- General understanding of business processes is beneficial.
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- End User
- Company Employee
- Basic Computer User
- Fully understand Security from a real-world viewpoint
- Implement security controls on systems within an environment, network, data, servers, host, mobile, cloud
- Understand risk management and how each individual or department can be part of reducing risk
- Understand cryptography at the basic level to ensure a company is implementing this correctly
- Understand how to impose controls for mobile and IoT devices
- Prepare for the CSP+ or Security+ certification
- Become part of the solution for improving the security posture of your company
- Module 0: Class Introduction
- Module 1: Introduction to IT Security
- Module 2: Risk Management
- Module 3: Understanding of Cryptography
- Module 4: Understanding Identity and Access Management
- Module 5: Managing Data Security
- Module 6: Managing Network Security
- Module 7: Managing Server/Host Security
- Module 8: Application Security for Non-Developers
- Module 9: Understanding Mobile Device Security (IoT)
- Module 10: Managing Day to Day Security
- Module 11: Understating Compliance and Auditing