Java is the most widely-used development language in the world today. It allows programmers to create objects that can interact with other objects to solve a problem. This CertKit covers Java SE 8 Fundamentals, introduces the Java technology, and describes working with objects. It introduces the Java language, explains how to declare, initialize, and use variables, as well as how to use operators and decision constructs. It covers creating and using arrays and loop constructs and working with methods and method overloading. Using encapsulation and constructors, advanced object-oriented concepts, handling errors, and deploying applications are also covered. The CertKit can be used to prepare for the Oracle exam, 1Z0-808, Java SE 8 Programmer I, to obtain the Oracle Associate level certification.
Taking the exam requires an exam voucher from Oracle.
- E-learning courses:
- TestPrep Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Knowledge of the basic concept of a variable, objects & classes.
- Practical knowledge of any generation programming language.
- Programming logic and techniques
This course covers:
- Use various constructs in Java programming language to create Java technology applications
- Use loops, decision constructs and methods to direct the flow of the Java program
- Conduct basic error handling in Java technology programs
- Implement object-oriented programming concepts and intermediate Java programming techniques in application programs
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Java programming language and Java as a technology.
Who should attend
This course is best suited for portal developers, project managers, technical consultants, application developers, system administrators, web administrators, technical administrators and IT professionals.
- Java Se 8 Fundamentals: Introduction To Java
- Java Se 8 Fundamentals: Classes And Objects
- Java Se 8 Fundamentals: Methods, Encapsulation, And Conditionals
- Java Se 8 Fundamentals: Data Manipulation And Inheritance
- Java Se 8 Fundamentals: Interfaces, Exceptions, And Deployment
€ 299,00 – € 599,00 (excl. BTW)