Java is the most widely-used development language in the world today. It allows programmers to create objects that can interact with other objects to solve a problem. This CertKit reviews Java syntax and Java classes. It explains inheritance with Java interfaces, generics, collections, string processing, exceptions, and assertions. This path also examines the fundamentals of Java I/O and File I/O, as well as the concepts of concurrency, building database applications with JDBC, and localization. The CertKit can be used to prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer II Exam.
taking the exam requires an exam voucher from Oracle.
- E-learning courses:
- TestPrep Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
Java SE 8 Fundamentals.
This course covers:
- Create applications using variables, arrays, and loop constructs in Java code.
- Use Java operators to manipulate string data and numeric data.
- Implement casting without compromising on accuracy and precision.
- Make use of overloaded constructors and access modifiers for encapsulating a class.
- Implement a simple Java Interface to demonstrate polymorphism.
- Use Lambda as an argument to a method.
- Handle exceptions in a Java application.
Who should attend
The Java training is meant for Application Developers, system administrators, web administrators, project managers and developers who wish to expand their knowledge of Java application development.
- Java Se 8 Programming: Encapsulation, Polymorphism, And Abstraction
- Java Se 8 Programming: Interfaces, Lambda Expressions, Collections, And Generics
- Java Se 8 Programming: Inheritance, Interfaces, Exceptions, And Deployment
- Java Se 8 Programming: Date/time API, I/O And File I/O (NIO.2), And Concurrency
- Java Se 8 Programming: Concurrency, Parallelism, The JDBC API, And Localization