This CertKit focuses on establishing best practices in troubleshooting, networking, and security across a variety of devices. It covers the ability to assemble computer components based on specific requirements, and how to install, configure, and maintain PCs and software for end users. It also teaches basic networking and virtualization skills, in addition to appropriate customer support. The CertKit gives students the knowledge to properly diagnose, resolve, and document an assortment of hardware and software issues through proper troubleshooting techniques. A solid foundation of entry-level knowledge is important to help build toward more specialized learning later in your career. This CertKit covers the objectives for CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-901. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
- E-learning courses:
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts
This course covers:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
Who should attend
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Certification Exam.
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: BIOS Motherboards
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Memory and Storage
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: PC Components
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Monitors and Output Devices
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Printers
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Networking
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Internet Connectivity
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Laptops
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Mobile Devices
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Troubleshooting Networking Devices
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: Troubleshooting Printers