This CertKit provides an entry level introduction to Windows operating systems, other operating systems, security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures, which is information required to pass one of the two exams required to gain a CompTIA A+ certification. The A+ certification, which is vendor neutral, is often considered an entry level certification required to begin an IT career. It represents the knowledge an IT professional has acquired in roughly one year of hands on work in the field. This CertKit covers the objectives for CompTIA A+ 220-902. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
- E-learning courses:
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.
This course covers:
- Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows.
- Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows.
- Work with other operating systems.
- Identify network technologies.
- Configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Implement security controls.
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues.
Who should attend
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-902 Certification Exam.
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Windows Overview And Installation
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Windows Interaction And Personalization
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Windows Utilities And Management
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Windows Applications And Features
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Adding Hardware To Windows And Storage Options
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Networking With The Windows Operating System
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Monitoring The Windows Os And An Introduction To Other Oss
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Mac Osx Features And An Introduction To Linux
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Shell And Terminal Commands For Linux Or Mac Osx
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Introduction To Mobile Operating Systems
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Introduction To Virtualization And Basic Security Concepts
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Windows Security Features And Management
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Common Troubleshooting And Security Practices
- Comptia A+ 220-902: A Practical Approach To Troubleshooting
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Safety
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Various Features And Requirements Of Microsoft Os