This CertKit prepares technicians to plan, deploy, and troubleshoot Skype for Business 2015 in accordance with exam 70-334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015.
- E-learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips 7 Tricks
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server 2012/2016.
- A minimum of two years of experience working with AD DS.
- A minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
- An understanding of data networks and telecommunications standards and components.
This course covers:
- Describe the Skype for Business 2015 architecture and design a Skype for Business 2015 topology.
- Install and implement Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Administer Skype for Business Server 2015 by using various tools.
- Configure users and clients in Skype for Business 2015.
- Configure and implement conferencing in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement additional conferencing options, such as dial-in conferencing, Microsoft Skype Room System (SRS), and Skype Meeting Broadcast.
- Design and implement monitoring and archiving in Skype for Business 2015.
- Deploy Skype for Business 2015 external access.
- Implement Persistent Chat in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement high availability in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement disaster recovery in Skype for Business 2015.
- Design and deploy a hybrid Skype for Business environment.
- Plan and implement an upgrade from Lync Server to Skype for Business Server 2015.
The primary audience for this course is information technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for the Skype for Business 2015 deployment in their organizations.
- Planning, Installation, and Upgrading
- Client Configuration
- Configuring Enterprise Voice
- Chatting and Conferencing
- Archiving and External Access
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery