Microsoft’s latest version of SharePoint Services has never been more powerful or complex. This CertKit will provide best practices for planning, installing, and configuring a SharePoint 2016 environment for on-premise or cloud-integrated environments while preparing the learner for the 70-339 exam.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips & Tricks
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
- Software management in a Windows Server enterprise server environment.
- Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Configuring AD DS for use in authentication, authorization, and as a user store.
- Managing an application remotely by using Windows PowerShell 4.0.
- Managing databases and server roles in SQL Server.
- Connecting applications to SQL Server.
- Implementing claims-based security.
- Using Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines.
This course covers:
- Describe the key features of SharePoint 2016.
- Design an information architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Design a logical architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Design the physical architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Install and configure SharePoint 2016.
- Create and configure web applications and site collections.
- Plan and configure service applications for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Manage users and permissions, and secure content in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Configure authentication in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Configure platform and farm-level security in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Manage information taxonomy in SharePoint web applications and site collections.
- Configure and manage user profiles and audiences.
- Configure and manage the search experience in SharePoint 2016.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
The course is targeted at experienced IT professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.
- Planning and Installing SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2016 Taxonomy and Search
- SharePoint 2016 Security
- SharePoint 2016 Service Applications
- Interconnecting SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2016 Content Management
- Ensuring SharePoint 2016 Stability
- Monitor, Tune, and Troubleshoot SharePoint 2016