Microsoft’s latest version of SharePoint Services has never been more powerful or complex. This CertKit will provide best practices for planning, installing, and configuring a SharePoint 2016 environment for on-premise or cloud-integrated environments while preparing the learner for the 70-339 exam.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips & Tricks
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
- Software management in a Windows Server enterprise server environment.
- Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Configuring AD DS for use in authentication, authorization, and as a user store.
- Managing an application remotely by using Windows PowerShell 4.0.
- Managing databases and server roles in SQL Server.
- Connecting applications to SQL Server.
- Implementing claims-based security.
- Using Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines.
This course covers:
- Describe the key features of SharePoint 2016.
- Design an information architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Design a logical architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Design the physical architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Install and configure SharePoint 2016.
- Create and configure web applications and site collections.
- Plan and configure service applications for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Manage users and permissions, and secure content in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Configure authentication in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Configure platform and farm-level security in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Manage information taxonomy in SharePoint web applications and site collections.
- Configure and manage user profiles and audiences.
- Configure and manage the search experience in SharePoint 2016.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
Who should attend
The course is targeted at experienced IT professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.
- Planning and Installing SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2016 Taxonomy and Search
- SharePoint 2016 Security
- SharePoint 2016 Service Applications
- Interconnecting SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2016 Content Management
- Ensuring SharePoint 2016 Stability
- Monitor, Tune, and Troubleshoot SharePoint 2016