This CertKit covers the provisioning of tenants in Office 365 and the implementation of networking and security. It also includes the management of cloud identities using PowerShell and DirSync, the implementation of federation identities (Single Sign-On), as well as monitoring and troubleshooting the availability and usage of Office 365.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips & Tricks
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
This course covers:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the Office 365 ProPlus deployment.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Information Protection and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, configuring, and managing an Office 365 environment.
- Office 365 Tenancy and Licensing
- Office 365 Configuring Domains
- Office 365 Pilot Deployment
- Office 365 DNS Records and Rights Management
- Client Connectivity and Administrator Roles in Office 365
- Managing Identities in Office 365
- Managing Office 365 Identities with PowerShell
- Office 365 and Azure AD Connect
- Managing Office 365 Identities Using Azure AD Connect
- Office 365 Federated Identities – Single Sign-On
- Office 365 Managing AD FS Servers
- Monitoring Office 365 Usage
- Troubleshooting Office 365 Usage
Three-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-200: Messaging Administrator, Part 1
€ 493,00 (excl. BTW)
E-learning collection: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
€ 150,00 (excl. BTW)