In this CertKit, you will explore topics and concepts related to Office 365 Services, including managing clients and end-user devices, provisioning SharePoint Online site collections, as well as planning and configuring Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online. Having these skills covered will provide you with the ability to manage and maintain various Office 365 services. This CertKit will prepare you for the topics and concepts that are covered on the Microsoft 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services certification exam.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips & Tricks
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
This course covers:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the Office 365 ProPlus deployment.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Information Protection and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, configuring, and managing an Office 365 environment.
- Enabling Office 365 Services: Managing Client User-driven and IT Deployments
- Enabling Office 365 Service: Telemetry
- Enabling Office 365 Services: SharePoint Online Sharing & Site Collections
- Enabling Office 365 Services: Collaboration Solutions
- Enabling Office 365 Services: Exchange Online Addresses, Mailboxes, Archiving
- Enabling Office 365 Services: Exchange Online Policy, Migration, and Compliance