In this CertKit, developers will gain the necessary knowledge to develop mobile apps for the Universal Windows Platform. Developers will also gain the necessary knowledge to write Microsoft’s 70-357 exam – Developing Mobile Apps.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips & Tricks
Candidates typically have more than two years of experience developing Windows apps using C# and XAML, in addition to experience with WPF or Silverlight for Windows Phone. Candidates should also have experience with the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) design pattern and Entity Framework, along with authentication technologies. Visual Studio 2015 experience is highly recommended.
This course covers:
- Develop a XAML page layout for an adaptive UI
- Implement page navigation and lifecycle events
- Implement data access and data binding
- Implement feature detection for adaptive coding
- Manage user input and custom user interactions
- Manage authentication and identity management
- Implement notifications, background tasks, and reusable components.
Developers who want to learn how to develop mobile apps on the UWP platform and developers planning to take the Microsoft exam 70-357.
- Introducing UWP and Basic App Layouts
- Adaptive App Design
- XAML App Controls
- Application Life Cycle
- Data Access and Binding in Apps
- Using Other Device Input Methods
- Speech Input and Cortana
- Background Tasks and Reusable Components
- Notifications with Toasts and Tiles
- Authentication and Identity Management
- Using Mouse, Touch, and Keyboard Input
- App-to-app Communication and File Storage
Three-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-200: Messaging Administrator, Part 1
€ 493,00 (excl. BTW)