In this CertKit, developers will gain the necessary knowledge to develop mobile apps for the Universal Windows Platform. Developers will also gain the necessary knowledge to complete Microsoft’s 70-357 exam – Developing Mobile Apps.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips & Tricks
Candidates typically have more than two years of experience developing Windows apps using C# and XAML, in addition to experience with WPF or Silverlight for Windows Phone. Candidates should also have experience with the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) design pattern and Entity Framework, along with authentication technologies. Visual Studio 2015 experience is highly recommended.
This course covers:
- Develop a XAML page layout for an adaptive UI
- Implement page navigation and lifecycle events
- Implement data access and data binding
- Implement feature detection for adaptive coding
- Manage user input and custom user interactions
- Manage authentication and identity management
- Implement notifications, background tasks, and reusable components.
Who should attend
Developers who want to learn how to develop mobile apps on the UWP platform and developers planning to take the Microsoft exam 70-357.
- Introducing UWP and Basic App Layouts
- Adaptive App Design
- XAML App Controls
- Application Life Cycle
- Data Access and Binding in Apps
- Using Other Device Input Methods
- Speech Input and Cortana
- Background Tasks and Reusable Components
- Notifications with Toasts and Tiles
- Authentication and Identity Management
- Using Mouse, Touch, and Keyboard Input
- App-to-app Communication and File Storage
CertKit: 70-740: Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Installation, Storage, and Computing
€ 299,00 (excl. BTW)