This course ensures candidates have the necessary knowledge and hands-on experience to pass the 70-473 exam. Exam candidates will acquire design and implementation skills for Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Database, as well as skills to prepare highly available solutions and manage database implementations on Azure.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips & Tricks
Experience working with databases and experience using SQL.
This course covers:
- Create SQL Server and Microsoft Azure data solutions
- Create Security solutions for on-premises and cloud databases
- Configure High-Availability, Disaster Recovery and Scalability options for databases
- Monitor, Manage and Automate database solutions.
Database professionals interested in working with hybrid/cloud solutions, and individuals who are preparing to take the 70-473 exam.
- Cloud Data Platform Solutions: SQL Databases
- Implementing a SQL Database
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Hybrid SQL Server Solutions
- Data Warehousing
- SQL Server Database Security
- Azure SQL Database Security
- Azure High Availability Solutions
- Scaling Cloud Solutions
- Recovering SQL Databases
- Performance Monitoring
- Troubleshooting SQL Database Errors
- Automating and Managing Databases