- E-learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- 1 month of experience creating Windows client applications
- 1 month of experience using Visual Studio 2017
this course covers:
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2017 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5 and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and Fetch API.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
- Use WebPack to package web applications for production.
Experienced web and software developers who are interested in taking the Microsoft 70-480 exam
- Introduction to HTML5 and CSS
- HTML5 APIs and Local Data Storage
- More Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Adaptive AI, Graphics, and Animation
- Data Flow, Consuming, and Transmitting Data
- Communicating with WebSockets and Utilizing Asynchronous Processing
- Advanced Input Validation
- Advanced CSS
CertKit: 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
€ 299,00 – € 499,00 (excl. BTW)
CertKit: 70-741: Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Networking
€ 299,00 – € 599,00 (excl. BTW)