- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- 1 month of experience creating Windows client applications
- 1 month of experience using Visual Studio 2017
This course covers:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
Experienced web and software developers who are interested in taking the Microsoft 70-480 exam
- Introduction to HTML5 and CSS
- HTML5 APIs and Local Data Storage
- More Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Adaptive AI, Graphics, and Animation
- Data Flow, Consuming, and Transmitting Data
- Communicating with WebSockets and Utilizing Asynchronous Processing
- Advanced Input Validation
- Advanced CSS