This CertKit describes the fundamentals of programming in C#. It covers functionality such as program flow, creating and using types,debugging and security, and implementing data access. The CertKit helps prepare for exam: 70-483 Programming in C#.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
Developers attending this course should already have gained some limited experience using C# to complete basic programming tasks.
This course covers:
- Describe the core syntax and features of Visual C#.
- Create methods, handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and to extend a .NET Framework class.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query data.
- Access and query remote data by using the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a Visual C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
Individuals with knowledge of object-oriented programming who want to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual C#; individuals preparing for the exam 70-483 Programming in C#.
- Programming in C#: Managing Program Flow
- Programming in C#: Creating and Using Types
- Programming in C#: Debugging and Security Implementation
- Programming in C#: Implementing Data Access