This CertKit focuses on Server 2016 hardening solutions, protecting the virtual environment, managing privileged identities, implementing threat detection solutions, and implementing workload-specific security. The content covered in this CertKit will prepare the learner for the 70-744 exam.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Tips & Tricks
Students should have at least two years of experience in the IT field and should have:
- A solid, practical understanding of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- A solid, practical understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- A solid, practical understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization fundamentals.
- An understanding of Windows Server security principles.
This course covers:
- Secure Windows Server.
- Protect credentials and implement privileged access workstations.
- Limit administrator rights with Just Enough Administration.
- Manage privileged access.
- Mitigate malware and threats.
- Analyze activity with advanced auditing and log analytics.
- Deploy and configure Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management Suite.
- Configure Guarded Fabric virtual machines (VMs).
- Use the Security Compliance Toolkit (SCT) and containers to improve security.
- Plan and protect data.
- Optimize and secure file services.
- Secure network traffic with firewalls and encryption.
- Secure network traffic by using DNSSEC and Message Analyzer.
This course is for IT professionals who need to securely administer Windows Server 2016 networks. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed access to the internet and cloud services.
- Implementing Disk Encryption
- Implementing File Encryption
- Implementing Server Patching and Updating
- Managing Server 2016 Malware Solutions
- Additional Malware Protection
- Securing A Virtualization Infrastructure
- Securing A Network Infrastructure with Windows Firewalls
- Securing Network Infrastructure Traffic
- Managing Privileged Identities Part I
- Managing Privileged Identities Part Ii
- Paws and Laps
- Threat Detection Solutions
- Implementing Workload-specific Security Part I
- Implementing Workload-specific Security Part II