This CertKit covers the best practices for implementing and querying data using SQL Server 2016 T-SQL. It’s aimed at database administrators, database developers, and BI professionals, and covers querying data, working with data types, built-in functions, aggregating data, subqueries, and set operators. This CertKit covers the objectives for the 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL exam.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
After completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server.
- Describe T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic.
- Write a single table SELECT statement.
- Write a multi-table SELECT statement.
- Write SELECT statements with filtering and sorting.
- Describe how SQL Server uses data types.
- Write DML statements.
- Write queries that use built-in functions.
- Write queries that aggregate data.
- Write subqueries.
- Create and implement views and table-valued functions.
- Use set operators to combine query results.
- Write queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions.
- Transform data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube.
- Create and implement stored procedures.
- Add programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code.
Who should attend
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
- T-SQL Querying
- Querying and Manipulating Data
- Filter and Modify Data in SQL Server 2016
- Using Functions in SQL Server 2016
- Aggregating Data in SQL Server 2016
- Subqueries and Predicate
- Operators and Expressions in SQL Server 2016
- Database Programmability Objects and Non-Relational Data
CertKit: 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
€ 299,00 (excl. BTW)