This CertKit will provide best practices for implementing database and programmability objects in SQL Server 2016. Upon completing, students will be able to configure, manage, and troubleshoot database objects. This CertKit covers the objectives for the 70-762: Developing SQL Databases exam.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
This course covers:
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Column store indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server database.
- SQL Server 2016 Database Objects
- SQL Server 2016 Indexes and Views
- Columnstore Indexes
- Programmability Objects
- Triggers and Functions
- Transactions and Isolation Levels
- Managing Database Concurrency
- Optimize SQL Database Objects and Infrastructure
- Database Instances
- Performance Tuning