This CertKit will provide best practices for implementing SQL in Azure, managing databases and instances, and deploying and migrating applications. You will learn how to provision a database server, upgrade and configure a SQL server, and manage databases. This CertKit covers the objectives for the 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases exam.
- E-Learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
This course covers:
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
- Provision, migrate and manage databases in the cloud
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
- Components of a SQL Server 2016 Installation
- Installing and Upgrading SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server Virtual Machines on Azure
- SQL Server Instances and Storage Considerations
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database Security
- Azure SQL Database Encryption
- SQL Server Performance Settings
- Deploying Applications to Microsoft Azure SQL Databases
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Migrating Client Applications