This CertKit gives you the knowledge to accomplish the following technical tasks: develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions; develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions; develop for Azure storage; implement Azure security; monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions; and connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services.
Candidates for this course are Azure Developers who design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services. They participate in all phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance. They partner with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the solution.
After this course, students will be able to:
- Develop for Azure storage
- Connect to storage in Azure
- Design and implement policies to Tables
- Create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Develop for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service solutions
- Create an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools
- Create documentation for the API by using open source and other tools
- Add push notifications and enable offline sync for mobile apps
- Develop stateful and stateless apps on Service Fabric
- Create Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Define and run scheduled bulk operations
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Develop media solutions that use AI services
- Implement security in Azure development solutions
- Learn about the different authentication options, including multi-factor
- Implementing access control in your solution including claims- and role-based authorization
- Implement secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault.
- Develop for an Azure cloud model
- Asynchronous processing and how to implement asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
- Implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app/service by using Application Insights and other tools.
- Implement Azure development integration solutions
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
Who should attend
This course is for experienced programmers who want to develop and host solutions in Azure. Learners should have some experience with Azure and must be able to program in at least one Azure-supported language.
- E-learning courses:
- Azure Developer: Azure Cloud Technology Solutions
- Azure Developer: Common Application Design & Connectivity Patterns
- Azure Developer: Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Storage Tables
- Azure Developer: File Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Cosmos DB Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Relational Database Solutions
- Azure Developer: Blob Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Caching & Content Delivery Solutions
- Azure Developer: PaaS Web Applications
- Azure Developer: Creating Mobile Apps
- Azure Developer: Working with Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Developer: Azure Batch & Scheduling Bulk Operations
- Azure Developer: Media Services Solutions
- Azure Developer: Working with Azure Service Fabric
- Azure Developer: Working With Azure Functions
- Azure Developer: Kubernetes Service Solutions
- Azure Developer: Implementing Authentication & Access Control
- Azure Developer: Implementing Secure Data Solutions
- Azure Developer: Advanced Scalability Using Azure
- Azure Developer: Advanced Security & Integration Using Azure Services
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 120+ questions
- Tips & Tricks