This CertKit is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. Candidates who successfully pass this exam will earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification.
The exam is intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud based solutions and services or who have some involvement with cloud based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundational level knowledge around cloud services. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
After this course, students will:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
Who should attend
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. It is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
- E-learning courses:
- Azure Fundamentals: Cloud Computing
- Azure Fundamentals: The Ecosystem
- Azure Fundamentals: Storage Components
- Azure Fundamentals: Network Components
- Azure Fundamentals: Virtual Machines
- Azure Fundamentals: Database Solutions
- Azure Fundamentals: Big Data Analytics
- Azure Fundamentals: IoT & AI
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Data Privacy
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Network Security
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Security Services
- Azure Fundamentals: Monitoring the Azure Environment
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
CertKit: 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
€ 299,00 (excl. BTW)