The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification is a vendor-neutral security industry credential focused on endorsing advanced security skills and knowledge. The CASP exam will certify the successful applicant has the technical knowledge and skills necessary to conceptualize, integrate, implement, and engineer secure solutions across multifaceted environments to support a robust enterprise. The candidate will apply critical thinking and judgment over a broad range of security initiatives to recommend, implement and sponsor defensible security solutions that map to organizational strategies.
- E-learning courses:
- TestPrep Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
You should have at least a foundational knowledge of information security. This includes:
- Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) concepts and common implementations.
- Knowledge of cryptographic concepts and common implementations, such as Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) and public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and implementations.
- Knowledge of common security technologies used to safeguard the enterprise.
This course covers:
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for mobile devices.
- Implement network security.
- Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
- Conduct security assessments.
- Respond to and recover from security incidents.
Who should attend
This course is designed for IT professionals in the cybersecurity industry whose primary job responsibility is to secure complex enterprise environments. The target student should have real-world experience with the technical administration of these enterprise environments.
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Business and Industry Influences and Risks
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Organizational Security and Privacy Policies
- Risk Mitigation Strategies and Controls
- Risk Metric Scenarios for Enterprise Security
- Integrating Network and Security Components, Concepts, and Architectures
- Integrating Security Controls for Host Devices
- Integrating Controls for Mobile and Small Form Factor Devices
- Selecting Software Security Controls
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Conducting Security Assessments
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Implementing Incident Response and Recovery
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Integrating Hosts, Storage, and Applications in the Enterprise
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Integrating Cloud and Virtualization Technologies in the Enterprise
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Integrating and Troubleshooting Advanced AAA Technologies
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Secure Communication and Collaboration Solutions
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Applying Research Methods for Trend and Impact Analysis
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Implementing Security Activities across the Technology Life Cycle
- CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Interacting across Diverse Business Units
- Comptia A+ 220-902: Various Features And Requirements Of Microsoft Os