A Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for the overall security of IT systems. This begins with a secure approach to system design, testing, and implementation. Ongoing monitoring determines whether existing security controls are effective in protecting assets.
- E-learning courses:
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success in this course, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least two years of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
- The ability to recognize information security vulnerabilities and threats in the context of risk management.
- Foundation-level operational skills with some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in computing environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorization, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
- Foundation-level understanding of some of the common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
- Foundational knowledge of major TCP/IP networking protocols, including, but not limited to, TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, and DHCP.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and VPNs.
This course covers:
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture.
Who should attend
This course is designed primarily for cybersecurity practitioners who perform job functions related to protecting information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This course focuses on the knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to provide for the defense of those information systems in a cybersecurity context, including protection, detection, analysis, investigation, and response processes.
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Cs0-001: Network Architecture And Reconnaissance
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Cs0-001: Threat Identification
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Cs0-001: Threat Mitigation
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Cs0-001: Reducing Vulnerabilities
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Cs0-001: Investigate Security Incidents
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Cs0-001: Monitoring For Security Issues
CertKit: CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001): CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
€ 299,00 – € 714,00 (excl. BTW)