CompTIA Cloud+ provides a foundation for IT practitioners that are operating in a cloud computing environment. This CertKit provides coverage of Cloud methodologies and terminology required to implement and manage a cloud infrastructure and its components.
- E-learning courses:
- TestPrep Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success in this course, you should have 24-36 months experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration. You should also have familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
After this course, the student will be able to:
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploy a pilot project.
- Test a pilot project deployment.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment.
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
- Secure systems to meet access requirements.
- Maintain cloud systems.
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance.
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot security issues.
Who should attend
This course is designed for IT professionals who wish to develop cloud computing skills to enable them to move IT workloads to the cloud and integrate products and services from different providers and industries. Their focus is to ensure that cloud deployments are secure, that automation and orchestration are used effectively to bring business value from the cloud, and that costs are controlled through effective management of cloud vendors.
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Planning Cloud Deployments
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Planning Cloud Networking
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Planning Cloud Compute Resources
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Planning Cloud Storage Resources
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Planning Cloud Migrations and Extensions
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Security Configurations and Compliance Controls
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Security Technologies and Automation Techniques
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: System Patching and Maintenance
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Disaster Recovery
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Performance Management
- CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002: Troubleshooting Deployments