In this CertKit, you’ll learn how to setup, configure, edit, and manage a Linux system as well as learn about the tools to debug, diagnose, and solve many common Linux issues. CompTIA Linux+ is a vendor neutral certification that is designed to certify the skills required of Linux support professionals who need to understand the various components of a Linux system. This CertKit courses cover the objectives for CompTIA Linux+, exam LX0-103.
- E-learning courses
- TestPrep Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success, CompTIA A+: A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 220-901 and 220-902) is helpful but not required.
This course covers:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage user and group accounts.
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem.
- Manage various files in Linux.
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership.
- Print files.
- Manage packages.
- Manage kernel services.
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts.
- Manage jobs and processes.
- Manage system services.
- Configure network services.
- Configure basic Internet services.
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system.
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems.
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues.
- Install the Linux operating system.
- Configure the GUI.
Who should attend
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems, who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of Linux concepts and skills to prepare for a career in Linux support or administration. A typical student in this course should have at least 6 to 12 months of Linux experience.
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-103: System Architecture
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-103: Installation And Package Management
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-103: Gnu And Unix Commands
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-103: Advanced Gnu And Unix Commands
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-103: Devices And Filesystems
€ 299,00 – € 599,00 (excl. BTW)