In this CertKit, you’ll learn how to put together Linux’s powerful command line tools into scripts, how Linux internetworks with other systems, and important security considerations in a Linux environment. CompTIA Linux+ is a vendor neutral certification that is designed to certify the skills required of Linux support professionals who need to understand the various components of a Linux system. This CertKit cover the objectives for CompTIA Linux+ 2014, exam LX0-104.
- E-learning courses
- TestPrep Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success, you should have passed the LX0-103 CompTIA Linux+ exam.
After this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage user and group accounts.
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem.
- Manage various files in Linux.
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership.
- Print files.
- Manage packages.
- Manage kernel services.
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts.
- Manage jobs and processes.
- Manage system services.
- Configure network services.
- Configure basic Internet services.
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system.
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems.
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues.
- Install the Linux operating system.
- Configure the GUI.
Who should attend
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems, who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of Linux concepts and skills to prepare for a career in Linux support or administration. A typical student in this course should have at least 6 to 12 months of Linux experience.
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-104 Scripting And Administrative Tasks
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-104 Essential System Services
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-104 Networking Fundamentals
- Comptia Linux+ 2014 Powered By Lpi: Lx0-104 Security, Data, And Accessibility