CompTIA Network+ is a widely recognized industry standard certification for network administrators, network technicians, network installers, helpdesk technicians, IT cable installers, and many other professionals working with computer networks. This CertKit covers the full range of network concepts and practice from the theory and architecture of networks to operations and troubleshooting, and it covers the objectives for certification exam CompTIA Network+ N10-007.
- E-learning courses
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success in this course, you will need basic Windows end-user computer skills.
This course covers:
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Describe unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Analyze routing and switching technologies.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation.
- Analyze network security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Manage networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
Who should attend
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. A typical student should have a minimum of nine months of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician.
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Ports and Protocols and the OSI Model
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Routing, Switching, & IP Addressing
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Topologies & Technologies
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Cloud Concepts, Network Services, & Cabling Solutions
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Networking Devices
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Storage, Virtualization, & WAN Technologies
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Documentation and Diagrams & Business Continuity
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Monitoring & Remote Access Methods
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Policies and Best Practices
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Security Devices, Wireless Security, & Access Control
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Attacks & Device Hardening
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Mitigation Techniques
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Methodology & Tools
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Connectivity & Performance Issues
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Common Network Service Issues
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Additional Network Services
CertKit: CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001): CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
€ 299,00 – € 714,00 (excl. BTW)