In today’s business environment, the extent of reliance on computers and networks means that the need for trained professionals with the skills to manage and administer complicated server installations is growing. Servers in an enterprise control everything from e-mail to storage. Problems with servers can incur large costs for an organization – both in terms of costs of repairs, as well as downtime for employees and interruptions in production. CompTIA Server+ is a vendor neutral certification that is designed to certify the skills required of server support professionals who must understand the complicated and varied roles servers perform in today’s business. This CertKit cover the objectives for CompTIA Server+ exam SKO-004.
- E-learning courses
- TestPrep Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success in your course you should have 18 to 24 months of hands-on experience with installation, configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of PC hardware and network operating system issues. It is also recommended that you have the CompTIA A+ certification or the equivalent training and experience.
This course covers:
- Manage server hardware.
- Install server hardware and operating systems.
- Configure networking hardware and protocols.
- Create a virtual server environment.
- Perform basic server configuration tasks.
- Administer servers.
- Implement server storage solutions.
- Secure the server.
- Plan and test disaster recovery.
- Troubleshoot server issues.
Who should attend
This course is designed for IT professionals such as PC, desktop, and help desk technicians who have experience supporting PC hardware who wish to make the transition to become server hardware and support specialists.
- Comptia Server+ Sk0-004: Server Architecture
- Comptia Server+ Sk0-004: Server Administration I
- Comptia Server+ Sk0-004: Server Administration Ii
- Comptia Server+ Sk0-004: Storage
- Comptia Server+ Sk0-004: Security
- Comptia Server+ Sk0-004: Networking And Disaster Recovery
- Comptia Server+ Sk0-004: Troubleshooting I
- Comptia Server+ Sk0-004: Troubleshooting II