Voor een optimale leerervaring bieden wij hier complete bundels aan. Neem s.v.p. contact met ons op indien u onderdelen los wilt bestellen.
CompTIA carefully tracks technology evolution and its impact on the world of work. Together with industry we continuously review how trends change the roles that CompTIA A+ certifies – those focused on IT technical support and operations – and work to adapt the certification to industry workforce needs. The 1000 series is a reflection of the current knowledge and skills needed by today’s IT professionals.
In addition, CompTIA A+ is an ISO-accredited certification which means we adhere to defined policies and practices in developing our certifications. One goal of our development standards is to ensure that current certification holders maintain up-to-date skills. The 1000 series is the blueprint for up-to-date skills for entry level IT support and operations roles.
What is CertMaster Learn?
CompTIA CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning environment that combines instructional lessons tied to exam objectives with assessments, integrated videos, and performance-based questions. Interactive and self-paced, CertMaster Learn helps you stay on track with your studies with a personalized learning plan and is flexible enough to be used on any device anywhere an internet connection is available. Robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses, so each study session is efficient and focused on helping you acquire knowledge, gain practice skills, and achieve the confidence needed to succeed on the exam and in your IT career.
- Engage in the content
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- The CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
CompTIA A+ Exam Voucher + CompTIA A+ Exam Retake + CompTIA CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1001)
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- 9 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field
After this course you will understand how to:
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Implement client virtualization.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Support and troubleshoot print devices.
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Desktop Support Analyst
- Help Desk Tier 2 Support
- CompTIA A+ Exam Voucher
- CompTIA A+ Exam Retake
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1001)
CompTIA Exam Voucher
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA A+ certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam [in any A+ series] at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- You must pass both A+ exams from the same exam series to achieve CompTIA A+ certification (e.g., A+ 1001 and A+ 1002).
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher