Voor een optimale leerervaring bieden wij hier complete bundels aan. Neem s.v.p. contact met ons op indien u onderdelen los wilt bestellen.
CompTIA Cloud+ validates the expertise needed to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
IT professionals certified in Cloud+ can better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services. Unlike other certifications, which may focus on a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking, Cloud+ reflects the breadth of skills needed for data center job roles.
- CompTIA Cloud+ Exam Voucher
- CompTIA Cloud+ Exam Retake
- CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- eBook – The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Self-Paced Study Guide (CV0-002)
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- 2-3 years in system administration
CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs.
- CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems.
- It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Cloud Developer
- Project Manager, Cloud
- Cloud Engineer
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
- Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Specialist
- Computing Services
- Manager, Data Center SANs
What’s included in the eBook
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CV0-002 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Bob Carver, Peter Lammers
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to: Prepare to deploy cloud solutions Deploy a pilot project Test a pilot project deployment Design a secure network for cloud deployment Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments Plan identity and access management for cloud deployments Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud Secure systems to meet access requirements Maintain cloud systems Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures Analyze cloud systems for required performance Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues Troubleshoot connectivity issues Troubleshoot security issues
What you’ll learn
The CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Cloud+ will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in a private cloud environment and prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) certification exam. By completing the lab tasks, you will increase your practical skills in administering, maintaining and managing different private cloud resources. In addition, you will enhance your abilities to assess a current server infrastructure for cloud readiness and migration of physical or virtual servers to a public cloud platform.
Within the Labs, hosted platforms are configured to imitate real-world configurations by providing sufficient hardware to carry out tasks and test the impact of those changes. From the browser you gain administrative access to the relevant devices giving you complete control to carry out your own configurations or follow the lab guides to configure specific technologies that are required for the exam.
For system requirements please visit: https://www.practice-labs.com/support/#/userguide/system-requirements
- Getting Ready for Cloud Technologies
- Deploying a Cloud Solution
- Securing a Cloud Solution – Part 1
- Securing a Cloud Solution – Part 2
- Maintaining a Cloud Solution – Part 1
- Maintaining a Cloud Solution – Part 2
- Managing a Cloud Solution – Part 1
- Managing a Cloud Solution – Part 2
- Troubleshooting a Cloud Solution – Part 1
- Troubleshooting a Cloud Solution – Part 2
How to Access
Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
CompTIA Exam Voucher
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher