CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) reflects an emphasis on incorporating and managing cloud technologies as part of broader systems operations. It assumes a candidate will weave together solutions that meet specific business needs and work in a variety of different industries.
It includes the new technologies to support the changing cloud market as more organizations depend on cloud-based technologies to run mission critical systems, and hybrid and multi-cloud have become the norm.
Optionally this package also includes an exam voucher and/or online support from a certified trainer for 2 hours a week for 4 weeks.
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- 2-3 years in system administration
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Cloud Developer
- Project Manager, Cloud
- Cloud Engineer
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
- Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Specialist
- Computing Services
- Manager, Data Center SANs
CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs.
- CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems.
- It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
Three-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-200: Messaging Administrator, Part 1
€ 493,00 (excl. BTW)