Voor een optimale leerervaring bieden wij hier complete bundels aan. Neem s.v.p. contact met ons op indien u onderdelen los wilt bestellen.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials covers cloud computing from a business and technical perspective as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud. The Cloud Essentials certification can open the door to a career in technical support, data center management and business analysis.
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam Voucher
- eBook – The Official CompTIA Cloud Essentials Self-Paced Study Guide (CLO-001)
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- At least six months working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services
CompTIA Cloud Essentials ensures that you and all other necessary staff members—not just the IT specialists—understand cloud computing and the work it takes to move and govern the cloud.
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- Business Development staff that sell cloud services
- Technical Sales Specialist
- Business Analyst
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CLO-001 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Logical Operations
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will:
Understand the fundamental concepts of cloud computing Understand the business aspects and impact of cloud computing Be able to differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each Be able to identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing Be able to identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services Identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization Be able to identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, as well as identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits
CompTIA Exam Voucher
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher