For those who took the CompTIA ITF+ beta exam (FC1-U61), your exam results will be emailed to you after September 11. Thank you for supporting the IT industry by taking the beta exam.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Using features and functions of common operating systems and establishing network connectivity
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Using security and web browsing best practices
Optionally this package also includes an exam voucher and/or online support from a certified trainer for 2 hours a week for 4 weeks.
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- No prior experience necessary
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- Students considering a career in IT.
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT.
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations.
CompTIA ITF+ helps professionals to decide if a career in IT is right for them or to develop a broader understanding of IT.
- CompTIA ITF+ is the only pre-career certification that helps students or career changers determine if they have a competency for information technology and if it is the right career path for them.
- ITF+ is the only single certification that covers all areas of IT foundations, creating a broader understanding of IT making it ideal for non-technical professionals.
- CompTIA ITF+ establishes an IT education framework for students in middle school and high school.