Voor een optimale leerervaring bieden wij hier complete bundels aan. Neem s.v.p. contact met ons op indien u onderdelen los wilt bestellen.
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners
- Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models
- Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques
- Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient
What’s CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- The CertMaster Practice for Network+ (N10-007) license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated CertMaster Practice for Network+ (N10-007) is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
CompTIA Network+ Exam Voucher + 1 Retake + CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Network+ (N10-007)
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- 9 to 12 months of networking experience
This eLearning Bundle will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration. After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Describe the features of different network protocols and products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Identify threats to network security and appropriate countermeasures and controls
- Install and configure network cabling and appliances
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot networks
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- Junior Network Administrator
- Network Field Technician
- Junior System Engineer
- IS Consultant
- Network Field Engineer
- Computer Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- System Engineer
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Analyst
CompTIA Exam Voucher
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher