Voor een optimale leerervaring bieden wij hier complete bundels aan. Neem s.v.p. contact met ons op indien u onderdelen los wilt bestellen.
CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals – inside and outside of IT – the basic concepts behind project management to successfully manage small- to medium-size projects.
Project+ is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties, but do not need the project management rigor required for larger, more complex projects.
Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts without being confined to any one methodology or framework.
What’s CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an adaptive knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool designed to improve confidence and increase retention of critical information in your final phase of exam preparation. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- The CertMaster Practice for Project+ (PK0-004) license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated CertMaster Practice for Project+ (PK0-004) is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
- CompTIA Project+ Exam Voucher
- eBook – The Official CompTIA Project+ Self-Paced Study Guide (PK0-004)
- CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Project+ (PK0-004)
- CompTIA Project+ Exam Retake
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- At least 12 months of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education
After this course, you will understand how to:
- Identify the fundamentals of project management
- Initiate a project
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement
- Develop a work breakdown structure and activity lists
- Develop a project schedule and identify the critical path
- Plan project costs
- Create project staffing and quality management plans
- Create an effective communication plan
- Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan
- Plan project procurements
- Develop change management and transition plans
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan
- Execute the project procurement plan
- Monitor and control project performance
- Monitor and control project constraints
- Monitor and control project risks
- Monitor and control procurements
- Perform project closure activities
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- Project Coordinator/Manager
- Project Team Member
- Business Analyst
- Manager, Director, Team Leader
What’s included in the eBook
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest PK0-004 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Laurie A. Perry, John Wilson
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
Identify the fundamentals of project management Initiate a project Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement Develop a work breakdown structure and activity lists Develop a project schedule and identify the critical path Plan project costs Create project staffing and quality management plans Create an effective communication plan Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan Plan project procurements Develop change management and transition plans Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan Execute the project procurement plan Monitor and control project performance Monitor and control project constraints Monitor and control project risks Monitor and control procurements Perform project closure activities