Voor een optimale leerervaring bieden wij hier complete bundels aan. Neem s.v.p. contact met ons op indien u onderdelen los wilt bestellen.
CompTIA Server+ ensures IT pros have the necessary skills to work in today’s data centers, server rooms or cloud environments.
Server+ candidates can work in any environment because it is the only vendor-neutral certification covering the major server platforms.
Server+ is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, software-defined networking, security and network-attached storage.
What’s CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an adaptive knowledge assessment and certification training companion tool designed to improve confidence and increase retention of critical information in your final phase of exam preparation. Featuring question-first design, real-time learning analytics, and content refreshers, CertMaster Practice helps reinforce and test what you know and close knowledge gaps.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- CertMaster Practice Server+ license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated the CertMaster Practice Server+ is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
- CompTIA Server+ Exam Voucher
- CompTIA Server+ Exam Retake
- CertMaster Practice for Server+ (SK0-004)
- CertMaster Labs for Server+ license (SK0-004)
- eBook – The Official CompTIA Server+ Self-Paced Study Guide (SK0-004)
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- A+ Certification
- 18 to 24 months of IT experience
The Server+ Study Guide will teach you advanced-level technical competency of server issues and technology, including installation, configuration, upgrading, maintenance, environment, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. It will also prepare you to take the CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam. After reading the text, you will be able to:
- Install and upgrade server-class hardware
- Install and configure server NOS and applications software
- Configure RAID arrays
- Use management and monitoring tools
- Create disaster recovery plans
- Troubleshoot hardware, storage, networking, and software issues
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- Server Support Technician
- IT/Server Technician
- Server Administrator
- Storage Administrator
What’s included in the eBook
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest SK0-004 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2018-05-22
Author(s): James Pengelly
What you’ll learn
CertMaster Labs for Server+ will provide you with the necessary platform to gain practical experience with server maintenance and support covering topics such as server architecture, server administration, storage, security, networking, disaster recovery and troubleshooting.
Within the Labs, hosted platforms are configured to imitate real-world configurations by providing sufficient hardware to carry out tasks and test the impact of those changes. From the browser you gain administrative access to the relevant devices giving you complete control to carry out your own configurations or follow the lab guides to configure specific technologies that are required for the exam.
For system requirements please visit: https://www.practice-labs.com/support/#/userguide/system-requirements
How to Access
Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
CompTIA Exam Voucher
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher