The word DevOps is a contraction of ‘Development’ and ‘Operations’. DevOps is a set of best practices that emphasize the collaboration and communication of IT-professionals (developers, operators, and support staff) in the lifecycle of applications and services, leading to:
- Continuous Integration: merging all developed working copies to a shared mainline several times a day
- Continuous Deployment: release continuously or as often as possible
- Continuous Feedback: seek feedback from stakeholders during all lifecycle stages
- DevOps Professional Courseware book (includes practice exam)
Optionally the package also contains an exam voucher and 1 hour guided exam preparation provided by a certified trainer over the phone or Skype. This guidance session can be planned for either daytime or evening.
A student needs to meet the following prerequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- Pre-knowledge of Agile, Lean and/or IT Service Management
This Prerequisite can be met through the Agile Scrum Foundation course and the attached EXIN exam.
Who should attend:
- DevOps engineers
- Agile scrum practitioners
- Lean IT professionals
- Software Developers
- Website developers
- Project managers
The trainee will gain background knowledge and understanding of essential DevOps practices. They will also be prepared to complete the EXIN DevOps Professional exam, which serves as a stepping stone to the DevOps master Certification.
- DevOps Adoption
- The First Way: Flow
- The Second Way: Feedback
- The Third Way: Continual Learning and Experimentation
- Information Security and Change Management