This path prepares the learner to deploy, operate, and manage scalable, highly available systems on AWS. Other topics include: migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS; implementing and managing data flow to and from AWS; choosing the proper AWS service based on compute, data, and security requirements; recognizing the best use case of AWS operational best practices; and estimating usage costs and identifying ongoing operational cost-control techniques.
This product consist of the E-learning courses for the modules it contains.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites: Background in software development or systems administration, Proficiency maintaining operating systems at the command line, such as shell scripting in Linux environments or cmd/PowerShell in Windows, Basic knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP and HTTP.
This course covers:
- Have learnt about monitoring and the system metrics used. It also covers deployment, an area that is streamlined and efficient when compared to the on-premises equivalent. This course is one of a series that prepares you for Amazon’s AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification.
- Have learnt about elasticity and scalability along with the all-important fault tolerance of web applications on AWS. The course also covers ways of managing data via Elastic Block Store, and log and backup management. This course is one of a series that prepares you for Amazon’s AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification.
- Security on Cloud Computing and AWS could be considered the greatest challenge. The always-available-everywhere mantra of cloud brings a host of potential issues, and knowledge of the AWS toolset will help you solve them. In this course, you will learn about security, Route53 DNS, Virtual Private Clouds, and Direct Connect.
This course is intended for: Systems administrators & Software developers, especially those in a DevOps role.
- AWS SysOps: Introduction
- AWS SysOps: Preparing for Cloud Service
- AWS SysOps: Networking Services
- AWS SysOps: Security and IAM Services
- AWS SysOps: Compute Services
- AWS SysOps: Storage Services
- AWS SysOps: Database Services
- AWS SysOps: Application Infrastructure
- AWS SysOps: Monitoring the AWS Environment
- AWS SysOps: High Availabilty