This five-MOC packaged set aligned to Azure Exam: Azure Architect-Technologies contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams AZ-300. Passing this exam is required to earn the Azure Architect-Technologies certification.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Deploy and Configure Infrastructure (25-30%)
- Implement Workloads and Security (20-25%)
- Create and Deploy Apps (5-10%)
- Implement Authentication and Secure Data (5-10%)
- Develop for the Cloud and for Azure Storage (20-25%)
This six-MOC packaged set aligned to Azure Exam: Azure Architect-Technologies contains the following:
- Course AZ-300T01: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- Course AZ-300T02: Implementing Workloads and Security
- Course AZ-300T03: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
- Course AZ-300T04: Creating and Deploying Apps
- Course AZ-300T06: Developing for the Cloud
This packaged set provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam AZ-300.
Four-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-301: Teamwork Administrator, Part 2
€ 493,00 (excl. BTW)