This four-MOC packaged set aligned to Azure Exam: Azure Solutions Architect-Design contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams AZ-301. Passing this exam is required to earn the Azure Solutions Architect-Design certification.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Determine Workload Requirements (10-15%)
- Design for Identity and Security (20-25%)
- Design a Data Platform Solution (15-20%)
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy (15-20%)
- Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration (10-15%)
- Design an Infrastructure Strategy (15-20%)
This four-MOC packaged set aligned to Azure Exam: Azure Solutions Architect-Design contains the following:
- Course AZ-301T01: Designing for Identity and Security
- Course AZ-301T02: Designing a Data Platform Solution
- Course AZ-301T03: Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
- Course AZ-301T04: Designing an Infrastructure Strategy
This packaged set provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam AZ-301.
Four-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-300: Teamwork Administrator, Part 1
€ 493,00 (excl. BTW)
Two-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-201: Messaging Administrator, Part 2
€ 363,00 (excl. BTW)