This four-MOC packaged set aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam: Teamwork Administrator, Part 1 contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams MS-300. Passing this exam is required to earn the Microsoft 365 certification.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Configure and Manage SharePoint Online (35-40%)
- Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business (25-30%)
- Configure and Manage Teams (20-25%)
- Configure and Manage Workload Integrations (15-20%)
This four-MOC packaged set aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam: Teamwork Administrator, Part 1 contains the following:
- Course MS-300T01: Managing Office 365 Content Services
- Course MS-300T02: Managing SharePoint Online
- Course MS-300T03: Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
- Course MS-300T04: Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
This packaged set provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam MS-300.