This four-MOC packaged set aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam: Microsoft 365 Security Administrator contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams MS-500. Passing this exam is required to earn the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator certification.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Implement and manage identity and access (30-25%)
- Implement and manage threat protection (20-25%)
- Implement and manage information protection (15-20%)
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 (25-30%)
This four-MOC packaged set aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam: Microsoft 365 Security Administrator contains the following:
- Course MS-500T01: Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access
- Course MS-500T02: Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection
- Course MS-500T03: Implementing Microsoft 365 Information Protection
- Course MS-500T04: Administering Microsoft 365 Built-in Compliance
This packaged set provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam MS-500.
Four-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-300: Teamwork Administrator, Part 1
€ 695,00 (excl. BTW)
Three-MOC Pack aligned to Modern Desktop Exam MD-101: Modern Desktop Administrator Part 2
€ 550,00 (excl. BTW)