This courseware is primarily developed for a classroom training in Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002. The basis for this courseware is the 3rd revised edition of the study book Foundations of Information Security Based on ISO27001 and ISO27002. The various modules in the courseware relate to paragraphs of this study book, per slide pointing out where additional information on each subject can be found.
To order optionally: Printed book (NL) PREVIEW
- Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 Courseware
Optionally the package also contains an exam voucher and 1 hour guided exam preparation provided by a certified trainer over the phone or Skype. This guidance session can be planned for either daytime or evening. Another option is the course textbook. While you don’t need it to prepare for the exam, having the textbook on hand does make preparing for the exam easier. The textbook for this course is:
- Foundations of Information Security Based on ISO27001 and ISO27002 – 3rd revised edition
None, this is a foundational course.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 270002
- Be prepared for the certification exam
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to deliver courses aimed at passing the ISFS (Information Security Foundation) exam of EXIN.
- Module 1: About this course
- Module 2: Information and security, ISO 2700x
- Module 3: Threats and risks
- Module 4: Approach and organization
- Module 5: Measures
- Module 6: Legislation and regulations
- Module 7: Exam Training
- Module 8: Exam Time