This live virtual training covers audits of information security management systems.
The Certified Information Security Management Systems—Lead Auditor, C)ISMS-LA, certification course prepares students to competently lead audits of information security management systems (“ISMS”) to ensure that they meet ISO/IEC 27001 standards in any organization.
Mile2’s ISMS ISO/IEC 27001 Audit Methodology:
- Control Evaluation
- Substantive Testing
- Hardcopy course book
A student needs to meet the following prequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- A basic familiarity with information systems and an interest in auditing.
Who should attend
This course was designed for the benefit of the following organization roles:
- Internal Auditor
- IT Auditor
- IT Consultant
- Chief Information Officer
- Security Consultant
- Have learned the ISMS audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to manage an ISMS audit.
- Be ready to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 audit.
- The ISO/27001:2013
- Information Security and Key Controls
- Risk Management
- Risk Treatment
- Audits and Auditors
- Auditing the Information Security Management System
- Planning and Conducting an Audit
If you have questions or would like to schedule a training please contact us.