This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that describes mobile device management (MDM) technologies and the integration of various online cloud services with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. This course focuses on both hybrid MDM using Microsoft Intune, and the on-premises MDM scenario. This course also covers integration with online services such as Microsoft Store for Business, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure.
- 3 months access to e-learning materials
- 3 months access to training labs
PrerequisitesBefore attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of PKI security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
- Basic understanding of management tasks using Configuration Manager.
Course outcomeAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges in managing a mobile and Internet-based workforce and how
- Configuration Manager integrated with MDM and cloud services solutions can address these challenges.
- Describe and configure methods used to manage client devices that are located outside of the corporate network and connected to the Internet.
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager.
- Deploy and manage Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager.
- Manage mobile devices by using Configuration Manager.
- Describe and configure a hybrid MDM scenario by using Configuration Manager and Intune.
- Enroll iOS, Android, and Windows-based devices in a hybrid Configuration Manager and Intune MDM solution.
- Describe and configure on-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager.
Who should attendThis course is intended for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use the latest branch of Configuration Manager and Intune together to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications. The secondary audience for this course are individuals who are interested in taking Exam 70-703: “Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration.”
- Module 1: Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support Internet-based and mobile
- Lab : Preparing for cloud integration
- Lab : Implementing PKI for Configuration Manager site systems and clients
- Lab : Configuring cloud-based distribution points
- Module 2: Managing clients on the Internet
- Lab : Configuring IBCM
- Lab : Configuring Cloud Management Gateway for managing clients on the Internet
- Module 3: Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
- Lab : Microsoft Store for Business
- Lab : Deploying Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
- Module 4: Managing Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager
- Lab : Office 365 for to support application deployment by using Configuration Manager
- Lab : Deploying and managing Office 365 client applications by using Configuration Manager
- Module 5: Mobile device management by using Configuration Manager
- Lab : Managing mobile devices by using the Exchange Server connector
- Module 6: Hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
- Lab : Configuring hybrid MDM
- Module 7: Device platform enrollment by using Configuration Manager MDM
- Lab : Enrolling Windows devices into hybrid mobile device management (MDM) environment
- Lab : Enrolling Android devices into a hybrid MDM environment
- Lab : Managing mobile devices in hybrid MDMPerforming
- Module 8: On-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager
- Lab : Managing mobile devices with an oOn-premises infrastructure
Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (90 Day)
€ 398,00 (excl. BTW)
Hybrid Cloud and Datacenter Monitoring with Operations Management Suite (OMS) (90 Day)
€ 398,00 (excl. BTW)
Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (180 Day)
€ 481,00 (excl. BTW)