Serverless Architectures on AWS, Second Edition teaches you how to design, secure, and manage serverless backend APIs for web and mobile applications on the AWS platform. You’ll master serverless systems using AWS Lambda and the myriad other services on the AWS platform.
This product consist of the E-learning courses for the modules it contains.
This course covers:
- Serverless architecture, AWS serverless applications, and how to access AWS serverless application repository.
- AWS Lambda, Lambda deployment packages, and Lambda functions and concepts. You will also learn how to access AWS services.
- Amazon S3, DynamoDB, AWS Storage Gateway, AWS Snowball, Cloud data migration, and Amazon Aurora Serverless.
IT professionals including application developers, cloud engineers, or cloud architects.
- AWS Serverless Architecture
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Serverless Monitoring & Security
- AWS Serverless Storage